Olive

$185.00

  • Female
  • About 2 years old
  • Spayed
  • Weighs about 50 lbs
  • Up-to-date on vaccines & monthly prevention
  • Heartworm negative
  • Microchipped

 

Olive is a spunky, energetic, on-the-go type of girl about 80% of the time, the other 20% she’s an expert cuddler. Although we don’t much about Olive’s life before FDHS, we have learned a little bit about her in her two week stay thus far.
First of all, she LOVES snacking! Olive finishes her meals in record time and will let you know when it’s time to eat! She’s also very treat motivated and will do just about anything for a biscuit.
Secondly, Olive is a lover! She loves to lean up against you and take any chance she get for some snuggles. She’s a super affectionate pup and may kiss you to death- so owners beware!
This one-of-a kind lady is a fantastic dog and will bring her forever family a lot of love, laughter, and doggie kisses.

Start An Adoption
 
Category: